COSCA’s Counselling Skills Certificate
MindMosaic are a COSCA accredited training provider. The COSCA accredited Certificate in counselling is a SCQF level 8 course which provides a general introduction to the skills of counselling. It is useful for anyone who has a personal or professional interest in increasing their knowledge and experience of active listening through self-awareness and personal development or those who wish to progress to a career in counselling.
The COSCA Counselling Skills Certificate:
- provides a COSCA certificated 120 hour training programme in counselling skills
- is normally delivered over 4 Modules of 30 hours each
- contains four strands: skills, knowledge, self-awareness and ethics
- gives a professionally recognised qualification in counselling skills
- provides an excellent starting point for those who wish to train as a counsellor.
- has 40 SCQF credits at SCQF level 8
Venue – May be Face to Face or remote using Zoom.
Mind Mosaic Counselling & Therapy
7 Union Street , Greenock . PA16 8JH
One evening per week 6pm – 9pm, and one Saturday per module.
Starting Date – Delivered annually normally commencing in the Autumn.
Full Module descriptors are available from the COSCA website : www.cosca.org.uk
We have endeavoured to keep costs low, however have had to make a slight increase and are offering this training for,
- Individual self funding
- £300 per module or
- £1200 for the 4 modules.
- Organisational funding
- £350 per module or
- £1400 for the 4 modules.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 is due on acceptance of a place on this course. This deposit will be deducted from module 1 cost.
COSCA Application Form
Please submit your application form to email@example.com for our next course or contact us for further information.
The application forms for the COSCA course can be accessed by this link: COSCA APPLICATION FORM
MindMosaic Annual COSCA Scholarship
MindMosaic provide a free place each year to a COSCA student who would not otherwise be able to afford the training. Applications for this scholarship are invited in the Summer prior to the course starting.
Please click here for our full privacy and complaints procedure.